Thanks for tuning in to Twelve Minute Health Bits. This is your host, Christen Hull, providing health and wellness support for the 21st century. We will be talking about using simple methods from today and centuries ago to keep our bodies healthy. Our goal is to daily stay “Above the Wellness Line.” In this podcast I will be giving you tips and tricks on how to daily make small changes to your life in order to keep your body well.
Episode 01 - Introduction
In this episode we will talk about the goals of this podcast so you can decide if this is going to be your “cup of tea” so to speak. Each week we will be discussing a new tip or trick for staying well. At times we will have expert guest speakers on various topics to bring you more concentrated information. In this first episode, we will overview topics essential to live “Above the Wellness Line.”
Exercise, essential oils, diet, quality products, supplements, the power of antioxidants, detoxing, parasites, and emotions are all topics we will dive into in future podcasts.
- We will discuss fun and productive ways for you to achieve quality exercise that does not cause more harm to your body than good.
- Essential oils of all sorts will also be discussed and how to safely use them to keep you healthy according to current research.
- One episode will be devoted to essential oil quality because I cannot simply skip over this important topic.
- I love talking to people about a healthy diet, it really is one of my favorite topics. Diet is so important in staying well. We will discuss small changes you can make that will make a huge difference, but will not be incredibly overwhelming.
- We also all know that our bodies simply cannot take in enough nutrients to keep us healthy just with our diets, even if our diet was perfect. So we need to discuss the benefits of supplements, how to use them, why quality matters, and how to know what your body needs.
- Another episode (or few episodes) we will discuss the power of antioxidants and their benefits to your health and wellness.
- Have you ever done a liver detox or colon cleanse? It is important to know the “why” and “how” of getting our body systems cleaned out so they function at their optimal levels.
- And parasites! Have you ever cleaned those out of your system? We will discuss where they come from, why it is important to regularly get rid of them, and HOW to do this properly.
- How about stress and emotions? They definitely make a difference in your health! How do you work with your emotions to release negativity and live with an outlook that honors positivity and optimism?
I am so excited to dive into each of these topics more closely with you. Thank you for tuning in, and thank you for trusting me to help you with your health.
Thank you for tuning in to this resource from Twelve Stones Health and Wellness with Christen Hull. If you have an idea for an upcoming episode, send it my way, I would be happy to explore the topic. If you are interested in more information on becoming a member of Young Living and receiving the benefits of synthetic chemical free living in your home, please talk to the person who shared this podcast with you or, visit my website at www.twelve-stones.net. If you find this resource helpful, I encourage you to enjoy and share this podcast. Please do not alter the content in any way or charge for this resource.